Sunday 25 September 2011

Sunday Smiles ♥

Sunday can be a grim cocktail of a hangover from Saturday evening and the impending gloom of Monday morning, however it doesn't have to be this way! While I am unable to offer a better hangover cure than Berocca and a bacon sandwich, I do hope to bring a small smile to your Sunday, making the thought of Monday morning seem a little more bearable.


I wish someone would have told me that, just because I'm a girl, I don't have to get married. 
Marlo Thomas


Then I realised all I was searching for was me
Ben Howard


Don’t worry so much about ‘not supposed to’
Chocolat


Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear.  The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all
The Princess Diaries



I hope you enjoyed this post, this is a song by Enya, I know that some people find Enya a bit cheesy but I absolutely love this song I always find it up-lifting and I hope it can make you feel the same this Sunday. Have a great week!



Thanks for reading
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment