Saturday 3 September 2011

Sunday Smiles ♥

Sunday can be a grim cocktail of a hangover from Saturday evening and the impending gloom of Monday morning, however it doesn't have to be this way! While I am unable to offer a better hangover cure than Berocca and a bacon sandwich, I do hope to bring a small smile to your Sunday, making the thought of Monday morning seem a little more bearable.


'Stars hide your fires let not light see my black and deep desires' 
Macbeth- Shakespeare

139r_large

Love doesn't make the world go 'round.
Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Franklin P. Jones


Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire. 
Arnold H. Glasow




Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
William Shakespeare, Midsummer Night's Dream 1595



  If that didn't manage to shift those Sunday blues hopefully this might help, it's a fantastic improvisation video called Say Something Nice. I truly think that this world could be an immeasurably more wonderful place if we all said something nice to those we meet, especially when we least feel like it! Anyway I hope you enjoy it and that at least I managed to bring a smile to your Sunday!




Have a wonderful week!
Thanks for reading
xox


3 comments:

  1. I have an award for you on my blog! :-)
    xo
    Caise

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello :) I've given you a little blog award - have a look at http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.com/ :)
    <3 Holz oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable post! I love all the pictures and quotes!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete