Sunday 4 December 2011

Sunday Smiles ♥

Sunday can be a grim cocktail of a hangover from Saturday evening and the impending gloom of Monday morning, however it doesn't have to be this way! While I am unable to offer a better hangover cure than Berocca and a bacon sandwich, I do hope to bring a small smile to your Sunday, making the thought of Monday morning seem a little more bearable.


I always entertain great hopes
Robert Frost


The present time has an advantage over every other- it is our own
Charles Caleb Coulton


You must understand the whole of life, not just one little part of it. That is why you must read, that is why you must look at the skies, that is why you must sing and dance, and write poems and suffer and understand, for all that is life.
Jiddu Krishnamurti


Thank you for curing me of my ridiculous obsession with love. 
Moulin Rouge


Always desire to learn something useful
Sophocles 


Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
Albert Einstein



You have to make it happen
Denis Diderot




However far you may travel in this world, you will still occupy the same volume of space
The Quantity Theory of Insanity



Without music life would be a mistake
Friedrich Nietzsche 



Hello
Thanks for reading this post

December has finally arrived with the promise of snow, mittens and Christmas! 


I also finished placement this week which means no more early starts this year! In addition an update on my story last week about Callan; he blew hot and cold with me and I am sick of guys that mess me around while they decide whether or not they want to go out with me so I deleted his number and I'm moving onwards and upwards!

This is Nina Nesbitt I think she is amazing and I know I've already linked a video of her's on my blog but she has released a video of one of her own songs so here it is and I hope you love it as much as I do!


Thanks for reading 

xox

2 comments: