Sunday 9 October 2011

Sunday Smiles ♥

Sunday can be a grim cocktail of a hangover from Saturday evening and the impending gloom of Monday morning, however it doesn't have to be this way! While I am unable to offer a better hangover cure than Berocca and a bacon sandwich, I do hope to bring a small smile to your Sunday, making the thought of Monday morning seem a little more bearable.


It takes real guts to be alone 
Noah and the Whale


Oh, my friend, it's not what they take away from you that counts. It's what you do with what you have left.
Hubert Humphrey


If I was your girlfriend would you you let me dress you?... not that you're helpless, but sometimes those are the things that being in love's about
Prince


When you see me waking around with him I'm not just some other chick, I'm his girl...and I can be proud that I'm his girl because I know I'm good all by myself... I don't want to own him or control him... I'm the one he loves and trusts... it's all about affection not possession with us... so if you love someone let them be free...don't settle for ownership make it deep
Friends


Nothing is more common than the wish to be remarkable
Shakespeare


I hope that this post has brought a little sunshine to your Sunday! Thank you very much for reading, This video is by the amazingly talented Ed Sheeran, it's called small bump and it is beautifully heart wrenching. I hope you enjoy it and have a fantastic week! 


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment