Saturday 13 August 2011

Sunday Smiles



I've just started working proper hours again after what has, up till now, been a rather laid back gap year! And with the return of 'normal working hours' so too has that sinking sunday feeling that signals the return to work on monday. My sunday smiles post hopes to combat that by bringing some of my favourite bits of internet randomness together and hopefully bring a smile to your Sunday!





'Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.'
Lucille Ball 




'Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new'
Albert Einstein





'keep your head up, keep your heart strong, Keep your mind set, keep you hair long. oh my my darlin', Cause I'll always remember you the same.
Oh eyes are wild flowers with your demons of change.
May you find happiness there,
May all your hopes all turn out right'
 'Keep your Head up' Ben Howard



Wild Flower Character



'Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you'
Ralph Waldo Emerson





If all that didn't manage to shift the gloomy feeling that comes with the impending Monday morning this is a video from the amazingly talented Jessie J for her new single 'Who's Laughing Now' I'm sure that everyone at some point has had someone make them feel small, this song is for you. 




I am going to Scotland for the next week and I won't have access to the internet while I'm away so I don't think there will be a Sunday Smiles post next week, I'm sorry about this and I will make up for it with an extra long post the following week! Thank you for reading every single view matters a lot to me thanks!

xox






1 comment:

  1. Hello :) Just wanted to leave a comment to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog, I absolutely loved this post! The quotes are all very inspiring and the pictures are beautiful, so thank you for putting a big smile on my face :)
    Have a great time in Scotland and I look forward to your next post :)
    Take care, <3 Holziepink xoxo
    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete